Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm still here...!

Ok, I haven't done much on MAME at all, except that I bought a Zero Hour board on eBay. Hopefully I can improve the driver when I finally get time to work on MAME again, now that I'm intimately familiar with the starfield generator circuit. :)

I've been extremely busy with work and home life. One weekend, I built a giant play system for my kids. A lot of work, but it turned out pretty nice!

Finally, for those who visit my horribly outdated web pages at dsplib.com, - I'm giving up the domain. You can still reach those pages here, until I move them again. Pay no attention to the inactive blog pages there :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew where you were!
--tl

Anonymous said...

ahhh... summertime is the best of the year... see ya later and enjoy!

Fun with FPGAs - recreating the Atari TIA, Part 1

I have been playing with recreating the Atari TIA chip as used in the original 2600 in an FPGA.  I know this has been done a few times alrea...